Labels

Thursday 5 June 2014

Spontaneity.

I am a worrier. And I over analyse. And over think and generally just freak out.

So I did something random. Under planned. Slightly rebellious. Something I wouldn't have done normally. 

I went out with friends...

*gasp*

(Getting it out of the way, I'm a weird child. I have rather overprotective parents and don't get out much. Don't judge.)

Okay. So that's pretty much is all I did, but what makes this special is that I caught a train down to Newcastle. (30 min train ride.) Then caught a bus to Charlestown to watch a movie with friends of a friend. People I had only talked to over message for less than a week. 

Starting off, the train was good. We were there in time and there were 5 if us catching it so we were all set. The problem arose when we caught the bus. We caught the right bus. It terminated in Charlestown. But that was the problem. It terminated in Charlestown. Meaning that it went everywhere before Charlestown. Lets just say we ended up being an hour late meeting up with people. 

So it took us a little while to find the Newcastle friends so by the time we had lunch, we decided that we would miss the movie and go bowling then wander around for a bit. So we went bowling! I came second! Then we wandered for a bit. I bought a birthday present for mum and then my friends mum picked us up. 

You may be thinking, why was she stressed out? Well mainly, we were meeting up with people I've never met before. And I was a bit nervous because they were guys. And I knew they wouldn't be horrible because I had talked to them over message and they were friends with my friends so they couldn't be that bad but I was still nervous. 

I had a good day though. There were downsides. (Creepy stalker ex girlfriend) But than can be a separate post. 

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)