Labels

Thursday 24 April 2014

Why? Just why?

The million dollar question for Fangirls everywhere...

Why do fictional things have so much effect on us? 

I just watched the most recent episode of Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. And then spent 5 minutes (being totally cliché) pacing around my room running my hand through my hair. Like seriously, I actually did that. 



And as I walked zombie-like out of our lounge room. My dad called to me. "Remember it's just what people have written." And I do remember that. I just find it amazing that normal people like you and me can write something so intriguing and mind blowing and amazing.

I don't watch much TV normally. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is one of the only shows I regularly watch because I love everything Marvel. (although I'm still working my way through the movies. I haven't seen the more recent ones. No spoilers please.) 

But yeah. I just needed to get that off my chest. I was going to go into details over what happened. But if you've seen the episode. I think you'll know why I mean. 

IT'S JUST.... AGH.

Happy Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)