Labels

Monday 7 April 2014

Movie Mondays: Divergent

I FINALLY SAW IT!

I mentioned this movie in my make up Movie Monday when I forgot. (again, super sorry.) And I said that I really wanted to review it when I got to see it. And I did!

 I really loved the books and I desperately hoped that they wouldn't ruin it. And they didn't. Sure they missed out parts that may affect people who haven't read the books, but they should if they really care about it. Either way, I REALLY enjoyed it and I am so excited for Insurgent which I think is scheduled to come out next year.

For anyone wondering what they missed out, the only ones I noticed were;
1. Uriah, which I knew about long before the movie came out. And there still is the guy, that could be Uriah, that asks her to go ziplining. he just isn't as big of a character. And.

2. Peter doesn't stab Edward in the eye. Which is why a said that it may be confusing in the following movies for people who haven't read the books since they won't know who he is when they join with the factionless. But they may just leave him out of the next movies, which will be a shame, but I understand.

But I loved this movie and recommend it to everyone. And, this is the last Movie Monday. It's been fun, but I often just didn't have content to write about. I will certainly still do the occasional movie review but I'm going to try the Reviewsday Tuesday and see how that goes.

So, for the last time.

Happy Movie Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)