Labels

Thursday 20 March 2014

PINTREST SPREE!

I really need to come up with an opening line...

Anyways, I was on Pintrest recently and I was stuck on ideas for a blog post, so this happened. Pintrest meet Blogger. Blogger, Pintrest.


I haven't been on Pintrest long and I absolutely love it. I think I like it so much because I can collect everything I like about something to one 'board' and reference it at any moment (when I have internet) and most of the stuff is completely nerdy and fangirlish so it's kind of my guilty pleasure. 

Now I feel like I'm spilling some deep dark secret.

But I really just wanted to share some of my favourite pins with you...It also gives me an excuse to go on Pintrest. (*insert evil laugh here*)

I should warn you, a lot of these will be nerdy. Sorry.



That's just a little taste of how I spend my free time.

You can follow my Pintrest HERE

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)