Labels

Monday 31 March 2014

Movie Mondays: Thor: A dark world.

Because I love my mum to bits, I arrived home on Friday with a new movie sitting on our table. You guessed it. THOR. *insert my beaming face here*
Cause lego is just amazing

I have wanted to see this movie for ages but since none of my family are big marvel fans, I thought I'd have to see it at a friends house. But NO! I got to see it on Friday night. I loved it. Then again I love all marvel movies so...

I especially like how they made avengers references. So I was smiling like an idiot when ever a reference was made and the rest of my family would just look at me like I was crazy, which I could be. But when the movie finished, mum suggested that we should buy avengers and my mind was just screaming 'YES! SUCCESS! I HAVE TURNED MY FAMILY NERDY!' But on the outside, of course, I just said, "Yes, I think that would be awesome."


And, I have to admit, Loki is now rivalling Iron Man for my favourite marvel character. Which is pretty hard but there was about 10 minutes around the middle of the movie where I just couldn't stop laughing because of Loki. Just. I died for a minute from hilarity.

This picture is just perfect in so many ways. XD
I recommend watching this to anyone who enjoyed the other marvel movies, even though you probably have. And for people who haven't seen the others, watch avengers before this and every other marvel movie before that. Just kidding. Watch Avengers and maybe the first Thor might be helpful.

Happy Movie Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)