Labels

Monday 10 March 2014

Movie Mondays: Frozen

A/N: I think I just need to point out that all of my Movie Mondays are going to contain spoilers. Instead of me saying spoilers at the start of each post, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.


I LOVE animated films. I would simply say I love Disney but that it leaving out a few good movies so I'll stick with animation. Anyway. Frozen is a Disney film and it's probably second on my favourite movie, a close second to EPIC.




But I have only seen it once, and I was wondering (yes it's another question everything post), did Anna ever find out that she knew about Elsa's powers when she was little and that's how she got the streak in her hair?




And did she ever find out that Kristoff found the goblins and that he knew that they could help her because he was there the first time her father took her?












Either way. I love this movie and I just can't describe it because it's that amazing (or I'm just sick and can't make a full sentence.)

Happy Movie Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)