Labels

Monday 17 February 2014

Movie Mondays

It's now Monday night and I had a really cool idea this afternoon and have been writing down ideas all afternoon before I realised I should probably warn you guys. I have an idea for a new kind of trend, weekly post sort of things. (I am the queen of explanations I know.)

So I was thinking about movies and stuff and realised some really big plot holes in some of my favourite films. So I thought I should blog about it.

But of course I had more than one idea so I decided that I will make it a weekly things. Some weeks it'll be plot holes or random things I notice, other times it might be movie reviews or other movie related stuff. The title of this 'segment' (Can I call it that?) is still in the works but it will involve 'Movie' and 'Monday'.

So how does it sound? I will keep doing my random thought ones during the week as well so I won't just be movie obsessed...

Anyway...

Stay amazing.
Happy (Movie) Monday. (Cause apparently I'm making this a thing.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Grace! This sounds like a fun idea! What's the first movie you're going to review? :)

    -Riley XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Review? I don't know. I'm posting some thoughts on The Hunger Games this Monday though.

      I'm open to movie review suggestions. (Anything but horror.)

      Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete

Stay Amazing. :)