Labels

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Back to school 2014.

As I mentioned in my last post, I start school soon. Tomorrow in fact. So, I've spent the last few days getting ready. In a way it's one of my favourite times of the year. I now have an excuse to buy heaps of stationary! Who wouldn't love it. So, I've been shopping around, collecting stuff and I finally bought my books a few days ago. And the were really boring...

These were the books after I covered them in paper.
And I thought that I should make a craft project out of this. So I did. 

I searched the internet and drew and copied and traced and cut until I had a pile of things I could cover them with. So I set up a spot on my bedroom floor with the white paper covered books, textas, pencils, washi tape, scrap paper, glue and contact.








So then I set about coving them.And my inner designer came out. (I wish)












In all I had five books to cover and I had a different design for each (at least i tried to.)






And then after a few hours, lots of sticky fingers and minor paper cuts...Viola!


So I go back to school tomorrow and I wish you all a happy school year, even if you're no longer in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay Amazing. :)